>I notice everytime I reboot my astlinux machine
>it always generates new host keys and so when I
>got to SSH into it I get key errorsŠ in the case
>of linux ssh Client I have to delete the key out
>of known hosts so it will get a new one..
>
>How I can I get astlinux to not generate new
>host / server keys each time it rebootsŠ
>annoying since it is a development machine right
>now and gets rebooted oftenŠ..
>
>Also how I can completely disable Music on hold
>and anything to do with it..  im using a net5501
>and MOH hammers on the performance of itŠ
>-Christopher

Hello Chris,

don't you have a persistant UnionFS partition (at "/oldroot/mnt/asturw") ?
If not, please look at our new Wiki at:

http://doc.astlinux.org/userdoc:new-install

The upcoming 0.7.1 version will NOT include
sounds and MOH files by default, but you can
install them later from the WebGUI, if you like.

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info