Hi,

I changed my Gmail password and updated it using the Network tab and
Outbound SMTP Mail Relay in Astlinux. I did not change anything else in
Astlinux except the updating to the correct password, saving the settings
and rebooting.

These are my settings. For purposes of this email, I put "nothing entered
in this field" where the field is blank, and I only explain what is in the
username/password fields for security reasons.

SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
SMTP Domain: nothing entered in this field
SMTP Authentication: login
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Encryption: SSL/SMTP – Ignore Cert
SMTP Cert File: nothing entered in this field
SMTP Username: my full gmail email address
SMTP Password: my password

When I press Test SMTP Mail Relay and then Send Test Email, I get "invalid
email address."

Any suggestions as to the cause? Could it have anything to do with Gmail's
"access to less secure apps" setting?

Thank you,

Cody