From: David Kerr <da...@kerr.net>
Date: Wednesday, 8 August 2018 at 10:54 pm
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Astlinux Web GUI slow

Every page or just one in particular?  I have found that the status page can be
slow to display if you have enabled a lot of the sections.  In that case one of
the culprits seems to be DNS lookups (e.g. to list hosts for NTP time sources,
etc.).  Lonnie and I did some work recently to speed up that page by "multi
threading" some of the data gathering.

David

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 6:55 AM, Michael Knill
<michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au<mailto:michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>>
wrote:
Hi Group

Im sure I have fixed this issue before but I cant remember what the problem
was. Think I may document it this time.
I have a site where the web GUI is very delayed e.g. it take a number of
seconds for each page to come up.

Any ideas where I should start troubleshooting?

Regards
Michael Knill

pay...@krisk.org<mailto:pay...@krisk.org>.