Hi Michael

try to use an entry similar to the following one in dnsmasq.static:

dhcp-range=set:lan,<start address>,<end address>,24h

if you wanto to add some specific dhcp-option to a specifically range, you have to add an entry like this

dhcp-option=tag:lan,option:router,<gw_ip_address>

Pay attention to the "tag:<name>" entry

regards

Graziano