Gal kam aktualu:

We are pleased that you are interested in our field of work and the history
and culture of Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, the Czech Republic,
Slovakia and the Kaliningrad region and are using our online services for
this purpose...

The support of scientific projects and the academic communication and
exchange are among the central concerns of the Herder Institute. Therefore,
we provide senior and junior researchers with fellowships for a stay of up
to three months in Marburg...

Furthermore, research visits
<http://www.herder-institut.de/en/scholarships-promoting-junior-researchers/research-visits.html>
 to the institute can be supported by third-party funding like Leibniz-DAAD
Research Fellowship, Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral
Researchers or DAAD grants in general.

Junior:
http://www.herder-institut.de/en/scholarships-promoting-junior-researchers.html