On 27/04/2015 16:00, Moritz Morawietz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have the same problems with my card (also a Killer N1525). It seems
> you've done it, but i can't figure out how.
>
> Do i need to build and use kvalo's kernel, or is it enough to build
> the modules ath10k_core & ath10k_pci?
> I'm a bit afraid of compiling the whole kernel ^^
> output of uname -a:
> Linux companion 4.0.0-2-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 14 07:14:46 CEST
> 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux
The modules should be enough. Tell us if it works.
Compiling a whole kernel isn't too hard if you already have a working
configuration.

> I have the disassembly.py, but cannot find the dissect.py, can you
> provide the link? Or, even better, the assembled files?
I won't upload the assembled files now, I don't know if I can get
licensing issues.
You can find the dissect.py script here:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/ath10k/2015-April/005074.html

Good luck!

Regards,
Gabriele