Hi,
    I didnt try with ath9k drivers on the same setup.

    we are using  WiFi capacity test tool on Lanforge to test the performance,
this will
generate the traffic. we are selecting the UDP protocol (packet - 1472 Bytes).

    As per TEC spec. required data rates are given below.

    Mode         Asso. rate         Throughput

802.11a            54 Mbps             28 Mbps

802.11g            54 Mbps             28 Mbps

    But we are getting only 26-27Mbps, how to improve this throughput ?

    [TEC(Telecommunication Engineering Centre, Govt. India) is a technical body,
prepares specification of common Telecom standards.]

Regards,
Sridhar

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 10:22:26 -0700, Adrian Chadd wrote