On 04/18/2018 09:42 AM, Kalle Valo wrote:
Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com> writes:

It seems the upstream board-2.bin file for 9984 does not yet include
support for WLE1216V5-20 (or possibly it does and OpenWRT grabs the
wrong one?).

I'm attaching the board file for this NIC and for another one which I
have not yet tested. I received these from Compex and have tested the
bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=0,bmi-board-id=31-compex.bin file on the
WLE1216V5-20

Please add these into the official board-2.bin for 9984.

Are these the actual board names I should use:

bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=0,bmi-board-id=31
bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=0,bmi-board-id=30

Yes, I think so.  If you want to send me the bin file your tools create
before you commit, I will be happy to load it on my system with the compex
NIC and make sure it works as expected.

Thanks,
Ben

In the attached filenames you have the -compex suffix but I don't think
I should use those:

[2. application/x-macbinary;
bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=0,bmi-board-id=31-compex.bin]...
[3. application/x-macbinary;
bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=0,bmi-board-id=30-compex.bin]...

--
Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com>