Hi Jay,

On 05/16/2018 10:00 PM, Jay Foster wrote:
Other issues that I have observed (probably FW related):
1) In STA mode, I observe several messages from the driver "received tx completion
for invalid msdu_id: 0".  A Google search led me to
https://github.com/erstrom/linux-ath/issues/1, but I did not find a resolution.

2) If I reboot, it appears that the USB Wi-Fi adapter is left in a broken
state, so the device fails to enumerate and the driver won't load.  A power
cycle is required.

3) AP mode does not work.  The driver reports:
usb 1-1.2: Failed to submit usb control message: -110
usb 1-1.2: unable to send the bmi data to the device: -110
usb 1-1.2: unable to write to the device (-110)
usb 1-1.2: settings HTC version failed
usb 1-1.2: Could not init core: -22
At this point, the device is stuffed again, and requires a power cycle.

Jay

I am currently not working with USB at the moment (SDIO is taking all time),
so it is very likely that there has been regressions in newer kernels.

The last status of the USB stuff can be found in the cover letter of the v4
patches:

https://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=151474153324114&w=2

I will most likely revisit the USB stuff at a later time, but as I said, I am
currently
focusing on the SDIO chipsets.

--
Erik