Good afternoon.

We have been testing 3 x ath10k devices on a 4.14 based Linux kernel with a
Cavium processor.
Up to this point we have been seeing some unexplained crashes from the ath10k
devices (firmware crashes due to corrupt HTC messages is the most common).
We have tried various module and firmware versions (including wireless-latest)
and all seem to show the same errors.

Is it possible that there is an inherent memory corrupt problem with the ath10k
driver/firmware, since other list members don't seem to be shouting about this
we started investigating the kernel configuration and not the driver/firmware?

This morning I made a kernel parameter change
       coherent_pool=256M
Since making this change the number of faults seem to  have reduced.

Does anyone know if there are any Linux kernel configuration parameters needed
in order for multiple ath10k devices to behave reliably.
In particular do I need a coherent_pool configured and what page size is the
optimum for ath10k operation?
Our ath10k devices are QCA9984 and QCA988X.

Thank you
Arthur