Hi Kalle,

On 2018-12-20 18:48, Kalle Valo wrote:
Kalle Valo <kv...@codeaurora.org> writes:

Govind Singh <govi...@codeaurora.org> writes:

Hi Kalle,

On 2018-11-17 16:39, Kalle Valo wrote:
Govind Singh <govi...@codeaurora.org> writes:

On 2018-11-16 18:59, Kalle Valo wrote:

Via which tree are these patches going? That's not clear for me.

I guess sdm845 dtsi change should be going to
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/agross/linux.git.
I need to send v5 to address one comment from Brian.

Ok, I'll then drop these from my queue.

Can you pls apply below changes to ath10k tree, i will send sdm845
dtsi change as separate patch after rebase.

  dt: bindings: add missing dt properties for WCN3990 wifi node
  dt: bindings: add bindings for wifi iommu node

Ok, these two are back in my queue:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10668237/

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10668245/

I'll just modify the titles to use ath10k prefix to make it more clear
these are for ath10k:

   dt: bindings: ath10k: .....

There were conflicts with this commit:

2b741a8aaa34 dt: bindings: add bindings for msa memory region

I fixed them in the pending branch, please double check carefully:

Changes looks good to me.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git/commit/?h=pending&id=5bb88d4d49783c75ac083e4ea19b7527bc115857

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git/commit/?h=pending&id=a6d53e207670eacd72a74277658bac1ab346fabd

BR,