Dear,
Here is MEEYI, which is a manufacturer since 1999, focusing on wireless call
systems, which are widely used in hospitals, nursing homes, and medical centers.
W900 is our new wireless call system management software. The management system
can be installed directly on the computer,  supports statistics and record call
processing, more conducive to nurses for uniform management.
The whole system can be equipped with the watch, LED display screens, and other
equipment. This means that when patients needs help, the nurse can pinpoint the
location and be the first to provide assistance.
Contact me freely if you are interested in this wireless calling system.
Best regards
​​​​​​​Alice