Hello,

I believe I have a similar issue on openSUSE Tumbleweed on a DELL XPS 13 7390 with a Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter: the Wi-Fi connection stays connected to the router but internet access drops randomly, and I have to manually restart NetworkManager to get it back on. I added a few log messages on StackExchange (https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/769001/unstable-wi-fi-connection) and on the openSUSE forum (https://forums.opensuse.org/t/unstable-wi-fi-connection/172126), and I'm happy to provide anything needed to troubleshoot!

Thanks in advance!

--
Best,
Andrea