Hi,

We support curriculum creators, scientific equipment providers, and textbook
publishers in delivering innovative and effective educational tools.

With over 92 years of experience in creating educational products for students
and teachers, our presence in international markets allows us to share our
expertise from the perspective of various needs and challenges.

Our solutions enrich the teaching process of STEM subjects, increase student
engagement, and improve learning outcomes.

We offer a wide range of products, starting from laboratory equipment (biology,
chemistry, physics) for all educational levels, to biological specimens (live
and preserved organisms), anatomical models, laboratory chemicals, scientific
equipment, and ready-made sets for working with students in lessons.

Our curriculum programs tailored for elementary schools, middle schools, and
higher education institutions provide support on multiple fronts, allowing for
utilization in various educational environments, including remote learning.

Could I present how our products can contribute to the development of your
company?

Best regards
Hugh Felton