On Tuesday 30 December 2008, Nicholas J Humfrey wrote:

> ~ # iw reg set IT
> cfg80211: Calling CRDA for country: IT

I'm not sure that this command can do the job. I don't know how the CRDA stuff
works, I suppose that it's not enough to pretend to be in a different country
otherwise the CRDA purpose is voided...

> I have just downloaded madwifi 0.9.4+r3772.20080716 from Debian and
> got that working with kernel 2.6.28, so I think I will use that for
> now until ath5k matures a bit....

I forgot to say that I'm playing with wireless-testing i.e. the latest
wireless development branch which is not included in the vanilla 2.6.28.

If you want, you might try it to see if there is any difference. You can look
at http://linuxwireless.org/en/developers/Documentation, use
wireless-testing.git.

Regards,
Fabio