---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zhuo Hao <hzh...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [ath5k-users] How to enable prism header for ath5k
To: Pavel Roskin <pro...@gnu.org>

Hi Pavel ,

Thanks very much for your reply. Right now the only thing I care is the
RSSI, which is included in prism header, but is only a suggested field in
radiotap header. From http://www.radiotap.org/suggested-fields/RSSI I know
that the RSSI field is only implemented by OpenBSD system. As there is an
"Antenna signal" field in radiotap header, do you know whether it is the
same with RSSI field. If they are the same thing, why would OpenBSD use both
of them?

Thanks.

Zhuo

--