Hi,

   I am running a wireless AP using ath5k+hostapd.
I am trying to find the information on the quality of the UL radio links
from the associated peers.

I was using madwifi before, and this information was easily available
with iwlist. Also iwconfig was giving more information.

Now, when using ath5k, there is much less information given by these
commands:

#iwconfig
wlan0    IEEE 802.11bg  Mode:Master  Frequency:2.412 GHz  Tx-Power=8 dBm
          Retry  long limit:7   RTS thr=2347 B   Fragment thr=2346 B
          Power Management:off

#iwlist wlan0 peers
wlan0     Interface doesn't have a list of Peers/Access-Points

Where can I find the information on peers/UL signal strength now ?

BR/Bartek