Greetings all,

I've got a recent toshiba qosmio laptop, 64bit that has an ar9281
chipset that was "almost" working under F9, as after downloading the
wireless git and compiling I could get it to come up and associate, but
the performance was extremely slow, with ping times of 10's of seconds,
etc.  I also sometimes got the aforementioned "No ProbeResp from current
AP ... - assume out of range" error.

Since then I've loaded Fedora 10, and have hit a new snag with its
bundled version of ath9k, as in the dmesg log I see the following:

...snip...

ath9k: 0.1
ath_pci: software IOTLB in use, aborting.

...snip...

and no wireless interface shows up at all.  Any ideas?

Thanks for all the work on atheros drivers!

Pat O'Neil