On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Rakesh Kumar <gopchand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think there are any hardware limitations on using HT rates on ad-hoc
> mode but I may be wrong, maybe Louis or Johannes can clarify. If not then
> what is a good way to think about a hack?

Someone interested in adhoc with 11n support just needs to read the
11n draft (now approved and should be released soon to the public if
you don't have it) and address it on mac80211 first then test it with
the driver and ensure aggregation is enabled for adhoc mode on the
driver.

For mesh its the same but it seems the 11s draft does not cover
aggregation but only using MCS rates.

  Luis