On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Serene Gud <serene_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> [...]

SGS,

What Adrian is saying is you don't need to tinker with ath9k.

The previously referenced <http://devices.natetrue.com/wiviz/> shows you one
way to do it and an URL to the Ubiquiti SDK was provided, enabling you to
see the source code.

You can write code that emulates a very fast operator at a keyboard and
stuff the operating frequency you have decided is best.

best regards/ldv