On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:

>> > Afraid neither code nor community is really quite mature for that
>> > discussion.
>>
>> Just as I was thinking OpenWrt is showing more vitality than 11 out of
>> 10 other projects with which I am familiar :(
>
> I haven't followed OpenWRT at all - the people I know who work there
> are not only talented but also very active. I was refering
> exclusively to the ath9k code and community.

my mistake (I mix the the openwrt-*/ath9k-devel lists in one GMail label), but

insert caricature of jaw dropping further ...

perhaps I should explain that I look at the Atheros closed source SDK
as a Basic (yes, a capital B) interpreter for which one writes a
system.cfg file and I look at ath9k, Felix, Adrian et al as real sw
folks who have forgotten more than I'll ever know wrt the specifics of
the matter at hand.