Hi,
I am using STBC (Space Time Block Coding) 1 stream NICs like the AR9280.I would
be very grateful someone can kindly advise on how exactly STBC(transmits
multiple copies of a data across each of the antennas) works in ath9k.
I ask this because when I enable STBC 1-stream, the driver seems to uses Space
division multiplexing (can this be disabled/enabled?), since the rate is over
150Mbps.
When is STBC activated ?, ...Does Minstrel/ath9k rate adaptation mechanism find
first check if Spatial multiplexing is better, if not uses STBC ?
Thank you for your time