On Sat, 2011-08-27 at 23:10 +0600, Alex Hacker wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 09:18:47PM -0400, Jerald A DeLong wrote:
> > I would also be very interested in this discussion.
> >  Jerry, KD4YAL
>
> Hi Jerald,
> Obviously Alex shows bizarre behavior - hi got a full support from important
> persons
> (do not including myself) and disappear. So please tell us about your project
> and I try
> to renew the correspondence.
> 73!
> Alex Hacker.

Alex,

Thank you for your reply.

Currently I live in a condo so it makes putting up HAM radio antennas
almost impossible. So may goal is to setup a WIFI link between my condo
and my truck to be able to work my radio station in my truck remotely.

The ISM 2.4 Ghz band is quite crowed here in my area so it would be nice
to use the spectrum below 2.412 Ghz which I am Licensed to use. Actually
US HAMs may use from 2.390 - 2450 which overlaps channel 1 of the 2.4
ISM band.

It is not uncommon for HAMs to use modified gear in our stations. This
is what HAM radio is about experimentation to advance the art of radio
use.

Any information to accomplish my goals on or off the list would be much
appreciated.

Jerry, KD4YAL