On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
> Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
>> > The port of the fusion radar detection module didn't end up being
>> > all that big.
>>
>> Adrian, please keep terms like "fusion codebase" out of public
>> lists.
>
> I think that's silly. But you already knew that.

Silly, but it confuses people who have not signed proper agreements to
contribute upstream with access to alternative codebases. We have
proper agreements in place with key active developers to do this.
Making broad statements like the above sometimes gives hints to some
developers under other agreements they can simply contribute upstream
with the code they received under other agreements.

  Luis