Greetings,

I am in a situation where I need to do some serious power consumption
(mainly to reduce heat). So I am trying to see how one might disable
power to the RX/TX chains in the RF block. I did some digging in reg.h
eeprom code and phy code to see if there might be any hints on how to do
this. I did not find anything that seemed to achieve this so I was
hoping those in the community with more intimate knowledge of the
hardware interface could provide some guidance. The goal is to be able
to power down the TX chains in the RF block will keeping the RX chains
up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

V/r,
Daniel