Dear all,

I am trying to disable acknowledge in mac layer to improve udp performance
of a 3-node network. (i.e. sender -> relay ( ap mode) -> receiver). all
stations are ath9k + mac80211.

For single wireless link (sender to ap or ap to receiver with iperf test).
the udp performance will improve by doing above mentioned ( i.e. 10%
improvement of udp speed, with larger packet loss in application layer
since there is no retry for frames but in general the raw throughput
increases). But when it comes to 2 links (i.e. udp directly from sender to
receiver, also with iperf test), it becomes very unstable and sometimes the
performance drops (I don't understand this part, disabling ack makes a
single wireless link faster but why not the case of two links disabled ack
simultaneously? ).

Best Regards,
Marcus