Hi,

I'm trying to capture WLAN packets by activating monitor mode on AR9380
(3X3 MIMO) network card using ath9k source code.
Config as follows:
CPU = x86 core i5 machine
OS = ubuntu 10.10 linux kernel 2.6.35.32-generic
N/w Card = PCIe based AR9380 having 3X3 MIMO
compat version = backports-3.11-rc3-1

Commands used:
 iw wlanX interface add moniX type monitor
 ifconfig moniX up

 iw moniX set channel 44 HT40+

I have a setup which generates 3X3 data traffic but I'm not able to see 3X3
data packets in Wireshark. Other normal traffic is captured properly.

Kindly put some light on following concerns:
1. Is support for capturing 3X3 traffic present in ath9k driver(in monitor
mode) for AR9380 chipset ?
2. If yes, how to enable it?

Regards.
Amit