Hi Kamran,

> But my question was about to get notified of the details of exchange
> between emitter and transmitter. E.g. how many retries have been needed
> to get the a MPDU to be acked.
>
>  Read xmit.c about the retry counts for each MPDU.
I am not clear what happens for AMPDU,
but essentially you give a buffer (chain of mpdus or one ampdu ) to the
hardware
and once it's done with it, it gives a callback with details in the
transmit descriptor.
You can extract information from there
struct ath_tx_status *ts is the descriptor, which fills details into
the mac80211 struct ieee80211_tx_info *

-
Abhinav