Felix Fietkau wrote:
> Almost all chips are using the same values in the initvals - the
> exceptions seem to be the ones that have had ETSI compliance fix
> attempts already. I'm pretty sure the new values (if adjusted for
> different bands) would be fully compatible.

For most of the chips, adjusting AR_PHY_CCA_MAX_GOOD_VAL_9300_2GHZ/5GHZ
from the previous values to -60 is sufficient and the initvals don't
need any changes to be compliant. For some chips, the change in the max. CCA
threshold require adjustments in the minCCApwr_thr field - it is easier to do
this
via the initvals.

This has been done for AR9485, AR9462 and AR9565 so far.

AR9485: new value is -50 dB

AR9565: new value is -92 dB

AR9462:
chain 0 : 2G: -91dB, 5G: -88dB
chain 1 : 2G: -91dB, 5G: -90dB

The SoC chips do not have any corresponding changes in
minCCApwr_thr for the new CCA_MAX_GOOD_VAL. The only weird exception
is AR9331 which has new minCCApwr_thr values in the internal PCOEM driver,
but not in the SoC driver - not sure which one is correct.

Sujith