Yeah i do have one but i will test it after i discard that this problem is related somehow to hibernating the laptop

Greetings
Oskar

On 05/21/2014 04:04 PM, Kyle Bassett wrote:
Hi Oskar,

Do you have a wired ethernet connection or a separate usb wireless adapter? I am curious to know if your problem still occurs while using a different interface. It would help isolate where this problem is occuring.