Hi Kalle.

Thanks for your response.

Kalle Valo wrote:
> So feel free to close both of the lists and thanks for the heads up.

Ok. I will send a shutdown notice to both lists during the next few days,
then unsubscribe all subscribers, and close the lists for new
subscriptions. I intend to keep the mailing list archives online, for
reference purpose.

> Are you planning to update the MAINTAINERS file or should I?

It would be great if you could take care of that.

Someone should also update the "Mailing list" section of [1] accordingly.
I guess one needs to have a valid user account for that to do, and I don't
have one atm.

[1] https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ath9k

Bye, Mike