REGISTRATION PROCESS : BLINDFOLD RACER NATIONAL GAMING CHAMPIONSHIP

<http://us14.campaign-archive2.com/?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=ab3f6f2e6f&e=747de70737>
 View this email in your browser

<https://gallery.mailchimp.com/09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c/images/0d65b73f-350e-4d8c-8040-0bf215e95c64.jpg>

Blindfold Racer Championship: 2016

Blindfold Racer is a driving and racing audio game for your mobile phone that
is equal fun, equal access for anyone to play. You drive with your ears, not
your eyes.

<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=68f3ea49a3&e=747de70737>
 Blindfold Games and
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=c3d7d4c2c2&e=747de70737>
 Project Starfish bring you the world’s first gaming inclusive championship
based on equal ability, where the sighted and the visually impaired play
together and can have equal fun.

And it’s open up to people of all ages.

Whether you are “newbie”, or have played the game a thousand times, you can
ramp up and race through 65 thrilling levels.

Rewards start with prize money from $25 to $1,000 and game credits of $25 to
$1,000, with prizes for different categories in each of the states, different
institutions, different regions and followed by a grand finale.

Be invited to podcasts, get promoted on Facebook/Twitter, and be featured in
local newspapers, national newspapers, TV and radio.

How do I join?

 First you need to register for the championship.  Once you have registered,
you earn free game credits by joining our Facebook or Twitter groups.  You’ll
earn even more game credits by referring your friends.

Read this entire document before registering or downloading the game.

Registration and Practice Time:      September 1 to September 29, 2016

Championship Starts:                     September 30 to October 16, 2016

Follow these steps to join:

1.      Register here:
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=f8fb4327bc&e=747de70737>
 http://blindfoldracer.org

2.      Join our
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=dbba41b74b&e=747de70737>
 Facebook Group at
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=8021ee6448&e=747de70737>
 www.facebook.com/groups/BlindfoldRacer
3.      Follow us on
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=977755b0a8&e=747de70737>
 Twitter (@BlindfoldRacer )

What happens next?

 Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email with game download
instructions, your Blindfold Racer username and detailed contest rules. Do not
delete that email; you will need it from time to time.

How do I earn free game credits?

 When you join our Facebook Group or follow us on Twitter, post registration,
you’ll earn $1 in credit towards the purchase of other Blindfold Games. Ensure
to post or tweet “Just Joined #BRC16,” when you join our Facebook group or
follow @BlindfoldRacer.

For each friend you invite to the Championship, both you and your friend earn
another $1 credit of Blindfold Games credit, up to $25.  Don’t forget to tell
your friends to use your Blindfold Racer username.

Got a problem?

Email us:      <mailto:racer2...@pstarfish.org> racer2...@pstarfish.org
Call Us:       +1 781-262-0520

Contest is open to visually impaired and sighted people of all ages, from the
United States and other countries. Those from other countries can play under
the Category "Internatioinal".

Click for more info on
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=5706024678&e=747de70737>
 Blindfold Games or
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=e8f38dc52f&e=747de70737>
 Project Starfish.

<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=d36323a3bf&e=747de70737>

<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=6c1be342e5&e=747de70737>

<http://facebook.us14.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=64ef24014a&e=747de70737>

We are sending this email to a list of over 9,000 people who have been playing
this game for the past 2 years. If you want to unsubscribe, please use links
below or email us  <mailto:racer2...@pstarfish.org> racer2...@pstarfish.org

You can
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage2.com/profile?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=817be48a5d&e=747de70737>
 update your preferences or
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=817be48a5d&e=747de70737&c=ab3f6f2e6f>
 unsubscribe from this list

<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=09e0f29816338323cfd8a153c&id=ab3f6f2e6f&e=747de70737>

ATI (Adaptive Technology Inc.)
A special interest affiliate of the Missouri Council of the Blind
http://moblind.org/membership/affiliates/adaptive_technology