Sirveu Request ///

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:47:47 +0000
From: Sue Lichtenfels via leadership <leaders...@acblists.org>
To: leaders...@acblists.org
Cc: debbieroz...@lvcil.org, andrewdoum...@me.com
Subject: [leadership] Seeking Immediate Feedback for Product Development Survey

Fellow Leaders,

Please share the below survey/project with your members and take a few
minutes yourself to complete the survey. Thank you.

Sue Lichtenfels
**

Product Development Survey for Vision Impairment Assistive Device
My name is Andrew Doumith, I am a graduate student at Lehigh University
pursuing my Master of Engineering in Technical Entrepreneurship. I have
been born with a severe visual impairment called optic nerve atrophy,
causing me to work harder than ever and adapt in creative, extraordinary
ways to ensure my success in life. Like many others with severe visual
impairments, I take my visual impairment as a gift in the sense that it
allows me to appreciate the world in an entirely new way and work harder
than ever to prove to myself and others that happen to lack an "ability"
that all things are possible. My visual impairment has instilled in me
many innate traits, a few of which include: pure perseverance and
determination, passion, drive, the braveness to request help when needed,
adaptability, kindness, and a general appreciation of life and all the
lives around me. One of my biggest personal passions is to see and help
others with any type of hurdle in life succeed. Of course, this all
stemmed from my own life obstacle of being visually impaired.
I now set myself with the challenge to develop a product that will enable
the visually impaired to live a more efficient and convenient lifestyle,
and thereby increasing the overall happiness and productivity of millions
of lives. Although we all seem to adapt in marvelous ways and are either
unable to realize or simply hate to admit anything is "problematic" in our
lives, we do undeniably have our personal obstacles and inefficiencies.
“Eydentify” is a product that will be meant to better help the blind
identify items that they choose to label, keep track inventory in their
household, and keep an on-going shopping list

As I continue my stages of product development, I have created a follow-up
survey to figure out the needs of my potential customers. I will greatly
appreciate
if you can help me get this survey out to as many blind or visually
impaired  people as you possibly can so that I can gather as much valuable
data as
possible. My objective is to gather at least 150 responses by Wednesday
this week.

Survey link:
https://goo.gl/forms/nRSdhkYUZRKR03Cs2

Thank you,
Andrew Doumith
Master of Engineering in Technical Entrepreneurship
Lehigh University

Susan Lichtenfels
Home/Office: 412-429-1727
Cell: 412-480-9696
Email: su...@lichtenfels.us

Pennsylvania Council of the Blind
A peer network for all impacted by vision loss
Web: http://www.pcb1.org
Facebook: PACounciloftheBlind
Twitter: @PCB_Advocate

Sue, I don’t have an email for ACB in order to send this out. Would you please forward this on for Andrew?

Thank you,

Debbie

As I continue my stages of product development, I have created a follow-up survey to figure out the needs of my potential customers. I will greatly appreciate if you can help me get this survey out to as many blind or visually impaired people as you possibly can so that I can gather as much valuable data as possible. My objective is to gather at least 150 responses by Wednesday this week.

I will greatly appreciate if you can share this survey link with all members of LVCB, PCB, and potentially ACB if possible. The Google Forms survey seems assessable and should not take longer than 7 minutes.

Survey link:

Thank you,

Andrew Doumith

Master of Engineering in Technical Entrepreneurship

Lehigh University

ATI (Adaptive Technology Inc.)
A special interest affiliate of the Missouri Council of the Blind
http://moblind.org/membership/affiliates/adaptive_technology