Window-Eyes to JAWS Migration

Link: https://www.aisquared.com/news/window-eyes-jaws-migration/
<https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/www.aisquared.com?p=eyJzIjoiQkFqd3AxUVY2aHdrblJHNllwSmlhU3o0Wm93IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3d3dy5haXNxdWFyZWQuY29tXFxcL25ld3NcXFwvd2luZG93LWV5ZXMtamF3cy1taWdyYXRpb25cXFwvXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiODJjY2VhYjJmMjc3NDNmNmFiNjBlNDYxNGE5MmI3ZDNcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCJkNTIzOTU2ZTI3NjJiZDI3OThhNTJlNDJjNDA2MzMxMTViMWIyZDg0XCJdfSJ9>

May 15, 2017

We regret to announce that we are ending the sales of Window-Eyes, effective
immediately in the United States and Canada. Users outside of the United States
and Canada should contact their local distributor for options.

We understand how important a screen reader is to you and are offering JAWS®
for Windows 18 as a replacement. We are committed to providing a smooth
transition and will honor existing Window-Eyes product purchases and software
maintenance agreements. For complete details visit
http://www.gwmicro.com/window-eyes/migrate
<https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/www.gwmicro.com?p=eyJzIjoid1loWmx5anhtMUJNUEhCZnF5UVN3YU5GYnJVIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvd3d3Lmd3bWljcm8uY29tXFxcL3dpbmRvdy1leWVzXFxcL21pZ3JhdGVcIixcImlkXCI6XCI4MmNjZWFiMmYyNzc0M2Y2YWI2MGU0NjE0YTkyYjdkM1wiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImVmOGJmNzM2YTRkZWZhNTZiODM1NTgyZjIyNDMxM2FmMmQzZGZlOTdcIl19In0>

Note, the free Window-Eyes Offer for Users of Microsoft Office version is not
part of the conversion program.

<https://mandrillapp.com/track/open.php?u=30489975&id=82cceab2f27743f6ab60e4614a92b7d3>

ATI (Adaptive Technology Inc.)
A special interest affiliate of the Missouri Council of the Blind
http://moblind.org/membership/affiliates/adaptive_technology