<https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/bemyeyes.com?p=eyJzIjoidjEyd3YwYzZaYTFDSEtuVVVzRXZSakUyNjYwIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYmVteWV5ZXMuY29tXFxcL1wiLFwiaWRcIjpcImU0ZjAyYWQ0MThkZTRhOGRhYjllMGY1YTcyYzU0ZmIzXCIsXCJ1cmxfaWRzXCI6W1wiMWYyMTA2OTkyMWRmNTMwMzlkZWY5NTRjYjQ3MmJkZjlmOGEzMjc5N1wiXX0ifQ>
 Be My Eyes - the free app that brings sight to thousands of blind and visually
impaired people globally, is launching for
<https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/bemyeyes.com?p=eyJzIjoib1VGV09NeVBnNTFSbWNOWTRnTFNtUElTX25rIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYmVteWV5ZXMuY29tXFxcL2FuZHJvaWRcXFwvXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiZTRmMDJhZDQxOGRlNGE4ZGFiOWUwZjVhNzJjNTRmYjNcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCIxNzFkYjY3MjgzNjhhOGEzMGU2ZWM0M2Y4MjdkZTJiMGNhNGZhYTMxXCJdfSJ9>
 Android today - October 5th, 2017.

Since launching the iOS version of the app in 2015, more than 550,000 sighted
volunteers have signed up to assist our over 38,000 blind or visually impaired
users. The launch of the Android version is a milestone that will bring free
and unlimited visual assistance to even more people around the world, further
enabling the blind and visually impaired to lead more independent lives.

With such a high volume of volunteers, we have the capacity to assist many more
blind and visually impaired users than we do now. It would be greatly
appreciated if you could spread the word about our exciting announcement to
your networks (through social media, email, etc.), and help us reach even more
low vision individuals who might be interested in joining the Be My Eyes
community.

The release of the Android app is a major step forward for accessibility and
brings us closer to our goal of bringing sight to all people with low vision -
even in the most remote corners of the world.

<https://mandrillapp.com/track/open.php?u=30489975&id=e4f02ad418de4a8dab9e0f5a72c54fb3>

ATI (Adaptive Technology Inc.)
A special interest affiliate of the Missouri Council of the Blind
http://moblind.org/membership/affiliates/adaptive_technology