Hi:

I didn't see any links in this message.

Best, Peter

----- Original Message -----
From: "nancy Lynn" <seabreeze....@gmail.com
To: "ATI List" <ATI@moblind.org>,"iDevices List" <idevi...@gatewayfortheblind.com
Date sent: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:37:56 -0500
Subject: [ATI] How to Send Text Messages From Your Computer

I�€셶e been doing this for years, and it really works and is quicker than typing on the iPhone.

     View In Browser

---------

     OCT 10, 2017
     How to Text From Your Computer

There are times when it's quite useful to send a text from your computer to a cell phone. Maybe you've lost your own phone, you're over your text limit for the month or you're at some exotic island that has internet but no cell service. One option is to use one of the many websites out there that offer this service. But these tend to require registration, ask you for your email address and sell your information. Instead, try one of these three simple methods.
     Continue Reading

---------

     CREDO Mobile Helps Make Change Possible
Every month, CREDO Mobile donates over $150,000 to progressive organizations like Planned Parenthood, the ACLU, and the EFF. Without CREDO Mobile and its customers, this impact wouldn't be possible. Switch to the carrier with a conscience and get coverage on the nation's largest, most dependable 4G LTE network.
     Learn How

     STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR VALUES

* Offer available only to new CREDO Mobile customers and subject to credit qualification. Subject to the terms of our Customer Agreement. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Activation fee of $36 per line applies. Sales tax is charged at time of sale or on your first bill. California customers: Sales tax is calculated on the full retail price of the device, not the discounted price. Requires Installment Plan and shared data plan. 50% off talk and text is a 24 month discount of $10/month off your already discounted Installment Plan smartphone line fees. Discount will appear on your bill for the first 24 months of your CREDO service. Offer expires 10/31/17. Questions? Send us an email or write us at: 101 Market Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94105 This message was sent to (seabreeze....@gmail.com). We hope you like hearing from us, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
     View our privacy policy.
     Add us to your address book: credo.serv...@credomobile.com.
     짤2017 CREDO Mobile

     credomobile.com | credoaction.com | workingassetscom

ATI (Adaptive Technology Inc.)
A special interest affiliate of the Missouri Council of the Blind
http://moblind.org/membership/affiliates/adaptive_technology