Hey gang...

I'm fast approaching a 0.5 release of Jakarta FeedParser

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/feedparser/

And thought I'd solicit some feedback:

I'm also looking for some better unit tests for Atom 0.5. Hopefully something under a more liberal license . The unit tests within the Universal FeedParser seem pretty decent but the problem is that they're under two difference licenses which we're still trying to figure out if they are compatible...

http://www.peerfear.org/rss/permalink/2005/01/30/FeedParserCometh/

We're working with other developers on building a standard feed API within Java and probably/hopefully will be giving a talk at Javaone (knock on wood).

This is of course a Java API so if you're interested please give us some feedback.

If you're interested in the subject we've started a java-syndication group on YahooGroups

http://www.peerfear.org/rss/permalink/2005/01/12/javasyndicationYahooGroup

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator). Visit http://rojo.com. Ask me for an invite! Also see irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.

If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking, etc... then you should work for Rojo! If you recommend someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!
AIM/YIM - sfburtonator, Web - http://peerfear.org/