The test cases didn't turn out to be all that useful for my purpose,
so I turned instead to another careful reading of the spec. Here is an
updated grammar for Atom draft 0.5 modulo the constraint on
contributor which is apparently a spec error rather than a grammar
error :-)

The changes are:

* Fixed the namespace and version attribute
* Allow anyElement in atom:person
* Do not allow anyElement in atom:feed
* Fixed the Schematron test for author in entry to reflect atom:head
* Added Schematron rule to test for atom:content or atom:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Added Schematron rule to test for atom:summary or non-empty atom:content
* Constrain atom:content to appearing at most once.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | 'Heartless Cynics,' the young men
http://nwalsh.com/            | shout, / Blind to the world of Fact