Walter brings up an important point; has, or when will, the drafts be compared to the requirements in the charter?

Cheers,

On Feb 2, 2005, at 8:36 PM, Walter Underwood wrote:

The charter says that Atom will work for archiving. We don't know that it will, and it hasn't been discussed for months.

Is the current Atom spec sufficient for archiving? If not, we aren't done.

wunder