On Thursday, February 3, 2005, at 11:07 PM, James Snell wrote:
Figured I would formalize what I've been evangelizing the past couple of days.

http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/PaceAggregationInSeparateSpec

The only reason why I'm not in favor of this (in fact, it occurred to me a little before I saw this message) is that leaving things as they are and deferring deciding how to handle aggregation would irreversibly enshrine HeadInEntry into the format, which all of the current organizational proposals are trying to replace. Deciding to defer==deciding to do it HeadInEntry style.