On Friday, February 4, 2005, at 09:16 AM, Antone Roundy wrote:
On Thursday, January 27, 2005, at 09:08 AM, Antone Roundy wrote:
Also, why limit this to feed/head, and not entry?
If we ARE going to limit images to feeds, then please, let's change the name to "logo". If it were "logo", I'd agree it doesn't belong in entry.

Let me restate this in a way that might lead to action: I have a sneaking suspicion that we're not going to get consensus on allowing image and/or icon in entry. If that's the case, would anyone object to me changing <image> to <logo> in the Pace?