/ Eric Scheid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was heard to say:
| On 6/2/05 9:38 AM, "Sam Ruby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
|
|> I am +1 on the regular expression limitation,
|> believe that all dates that that conform to this limitation are valid
|> RFC 3339 and xsd:dateTime values, and believe that it will interop with
|> all of the existing XSD implementations.
|
| where "this" is the regex? that regex allows this totally bogus value
|
|     2005-13-34T25:65:96+00:65
|
| there are test cases in the validator to check this, but those test cases
| will no longer be supported by the spec and will thus be a bug in the
| validator :-(

I think the proposed constraint was (RFC 3339 or xsd:dateTime) and
matching the regular expression.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | The only thing that makes life possible
http://nwalsh.com/            | is permanent, intolerable uncertainty;