* Robert Sayre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-04-07 17:22-0400]

> Sam Ruby wrote:
>

> >Whether it is for accessibility, or for general usability, I want to
> >ensure that every entry has a textual, non-remote component to it.

+1

> Yeah, but we can't really legislate that, can we? We are making
> editorial decisions for publishers via validity constraints.

This sounds roughly the same as requiring <title> in HTML, eg.
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/global.html#h-7.4.2 in that you
can force documents to have some kind of title, but you can't
legislate them into having sensible, accurate, etc titles. The schema
can nudge people in the right direction though...

Dan