* Bill de hÃra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-04-21 17:55]:
> My point (which still stands afaict) is that this is a
> structural matter, to do with bleed from the container in the
> content and that we've solved it with a different approach
> altogether for namespaces than what's being suggested for
> xml:base. I guess I'm trying to get the WG to think about at
> this an 'document architecture' level rather than patching
> issues on a per case basis as we find them.

On the structural level these all sound like issues of XML-in-XML
in general, not Atom in specific. I donât mean in the sense of
how to do that with XML at all; I mean in the sense of how XML
vocabularies should be designed so they can be integrated
cleanly. It looks like this is largely unexplored area without
any best practices to speak of so far.

This is merely an observation. Iâm not sure what it means for
Atom.

Aristotle