On Thursday, May 5, 2005, at 09:15 AM, Eric Scheid wrote:
Have a look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=history

There you have a reverse chrono list, each with an author, date, and
summary. Looks an awful lot like each one is an entry to me.

and looks to me like a stream of meta-data concerning the one entry to me.

and not distinct and separable entries like you'd find in your every day
blog.

Henry has the right idea -- the spec should allow both kinds, rather than
trying to shoe-horn everything into the one viewpoint of what is an entry.

+1 -- allow the publisher to decide which model fits their intent.