Robert Sayre wrote:
On 5/5/05, Tim Bray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No it doesn't, it says something about inserting the phrase "...is
either not present or..." which, by the way, I don't understand.  Are
we looking at the same document?

Ah, it's been updated since I last looked. The proposed text for 4.1.2 didn't used to account for an absent content element.

The notes section is now gone. PaceTextShouldBeProvides now contains a proper superset of the instructions contained in PaceOptionalSummary.

Perhaps now we can get beyond discussing alleged incompatibilities.

- Sam Ruby