Graham wrote:

As the WG may have noticed, I have some serious problems with the Pace. One small change would eliminate about 75% of them:

Replace the line:

"If an Atom Feed Document contains multiple entries with the same atom:id, software MAY choose to display all of them or some subset of them"

with:

"If an Atom Feed Document contains multiple entries with the same atom:id, software MUST treat them as multiple versions of the same entry"

I don't think this changes the technical meaning of the proposal, but does make it very explicit.

Would anyone object to this change?

Looks promising. Would you replace "versions" with "representations"?

cheers
Bill