> Is there something wrong with the HTML parsers?

Nikolas: Are they installed by default on most servers? If not, can
those running in sandboxes install them?

>From the perspective of my niche, I can tell you that Coldfusion can
use jTidy to make sense of random HTML, but it is (a) installed in
virtually zero CF hosting environments, and (b) cannot normally be
added by an individual developer working in a sandbox. (It's also
riddled with bugs, but I'm just grateful to have it at all... I steer
clear of gift horses' mouths whenever possible.)

--
Roger Benningfield