Robert Sayre wrote:
On 5/16/05, Bill de hÓra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Only, and this is not a joke, if you agree to add the text "What this
specification doesn't ban, it allows". Let's leave no room for doubt as
to the spirit of interpretation.

"Future versions of this specification could add new elements and
attributes to the Atom markup vocabulary. Software written to conform
to this version of the specification will not be able to process such
markup correctly and, in fact, will not be able to distinguish it from
markup error."

What error would that be?

Too terse - I don't understand why you're asking this. But if you really think that we allow everything we don't ban, we should say that somewhere in the spec.

cheers
Bill