On May 23, 2005, at 10:38 AM, Graham wrote:

On 23 May 2005, at 6:20 pm, Tim Bray wrote:

 this feels like trying to legislate morality. --Tim

If I want to give someone full credit for an entry, do I:
a) Just credit them as an author?
b) Or do I need to credit them as an author and a contributor?

I suspect most people would guess right, and a culture of doing the right thing would develop. If you're worried, one good way to address the issue would be to say that "the semantics of this element are based on the Dublin Core's [dc:creator]", DC is pretty clear as I recall. I've been thinking that would be a good idea anyhow. -Tim